Monday, August 16, 2010

Playin' with Pizza

Andrew and I did some serious experimenting with pizza tonight.

The pizza on the right:
We brushed olive oil infused with onion and fresh garlic onto a thin and crispy crust.

We topped the pizza with green peppers, tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh mozzarella.  We then sprinkled the top with Mrs. Dash.

The flavors were amazing!

I wish the picture of the pizza on the left had turned out better.  If it had, some of you would notice that it's my Buffalo Chicken Dip.  We put ranch dressing on the pizza crust, then the dip.  Oh, my goodness!  The only thing that would have made it better (in my opinion, not Andrew's) is if I had added some thin celery slices as soon as it came out of the oven.

The Real Scoop
by Andrew
I'm used to pizza having red sauce, but neither one of these did. I was surprised how much I liked them.  I would eat both of them again, but if I had to choose, I would say the Buffalo Chicken one was my favorite.  Good stuff!
Even the dog thought it all smelled good.
If he had gotten any closer to the table, he would have been sitting in Cliff's chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment