Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pizza & Cake

Place: Dewey's Pizza on 5th Ave. in Columbus

New tastes: Pine nuts & artichokes on pizza and mint cream on cake.  Not sure I would do the artichokes again, but I definitely would do another slice with pine nuts.  I'm also hoping I can find a good dessert with mint cream.  Recipes?  Suggestions?

I have no idea why I didn't take pictures of the pizzas we ordered:
  • Edgar Allen Poe Pizza:  White saucee, olive oil, mozarella-fontina cheese blend, roasted garlic, kalamata olives, goat cheest, tomatoes & parsley.
  • Green Lantern Pizza: Red sauce, mozzarella cheese,  minced garlic, goat cheese, artichokes & pesto.
  • Custom Pizza #1:  Peppers and smoked cheddar
  • Custom Pizza #2:  Ricotta chese, tomatoes & pine nuts
And then there was dessert...chocolate cake with mint cream between the layers.  Chocolate crumbs around the outsided edge, and a layer of chocolate and a layer of mint on top.  So yummy!

It's so good to share food with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment